Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Two. Two.

Two babies turn two today.

Bonus--I'm beginning to remember some songs today, too. Like the helicopter song, and of course, Happy Birthday.

Brain is still so addled. Some days worse than others. After realized I hadn't slept in, oh, two weeks, we decided to try a different medicine (Keppra from Dilantin, if you cared) to see if I could feel a little better. Not sure how well it will work, but I slept last night and most of today, too. We'll see how my body reacts after it's been in my system for a few days. But the rest of it, well, we'll just have to wait, wait, wait and give time to heal, heal, heal.

Tomorrow I see my general practitioner, and then Thursday Dr. Chen removes the sutures. Too bad. I'm beginning to like the Frankenstein look.

3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, January 24, 2007, Blogger Jess said...

Joyce! I'm so glad you're feeling better! I miss hearing from you!

And big Happy Birthday to C&D!!!

Jess

 
At 12:43 PM, January 24, 2007, Blogger spryngtree said...

Yay! Happy birthday C & D ! I'm glad you remembered the song. Patience, brains heal slowly but they heal well.

 
At 1:33 PM, January 26, 2007, Blogger Andy said...

Oh Joycita...I'm so scared for you! The worst, for sure, is over...and the healing sounds like it's going incredibly well! But good god! right out of the blue! shiver shiver shiver
I can't tell you enough how much you are thought of and loved. All the healing vibes to you mama! And yk, you carry off the frankenstein look pretty darned well! Did it go over well in the local supermarket!? *~~*HUGS*~~*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home